Benefits of Organic Silica
It’s a well-known compound that has countless applications, but it’s only recently being explored as something that could greatly benefit human health. So in this article, we’ll be talking about the benefits of silica to your health and what you can expect from Silica supplements.
What are the Benefits of Silica?
- Silica boasts bone-strengthening qualities: One of the big benefits of silica is its ability to strengthen your bones. The compound is essential for controlling the flow of calcium in and out of our bones, assisting with proper bone maintenance.
- Both human and animal models have shown that silica supplementation can directly improve the integrity of your bones and also reduces their fragility.
- Silica improves collagen production: Studies have shown that silica can help to form the building blocks of collagen, a protein found in your skin, cartilage, blood, muscles and ligaments that helps to keep your skin elastic.
- It also helps to provide crucial protection and structure to various organs and joints in your body. Collagen can also help reduce the appearance of wrinkles while also strengthening your nails and hair follicles.
- Silica has been shown to help your heart and immune system: Recent research has found that silica can improve your heart health by reducing the risk of atherosclerosis, also known as hardening of the arteries.
- It has also been reported to lower cholesterol levels and control inflammation in the body according to recent discoveries.
- Silica can help lubricate your joints: Silica has been shown to stabilize and lubricate your joints while also reducing the levels of inflammation in your joint tissues.
Studies have also revealed that silica is able to improve the rate and quality of recovery in individuals that are suffering from tendon and ligament damage without side effects.
How to Take Silica
There are a number of ways to take silica, but the most common method is to eat silica-rich foods such as artichokes, asparagus and leafy greens. You can also try herbs that are rich in sources of silica such as nettle leaf and horsetail.
Silica supplements can also be found in most major health food stores, but these usually come in a pill form that can be difficult to swallow and take a long time to digest.
Health Nutrition brings you imported organic Silica:
Silica is found throughout your body: in your hair, skin and nails, joints, muscles and even your skeleton itself. Alexia Rich Liquid Silica helps your connective tissues perform important jobs, like providing structure communicative information, transporting nutrients, and removing waste. ALEXIA RICH Liquid Silica assists in supporting and reinforcing every cell in your body, from head to toe.
Orgono (R) Silica Liquid, water, monomethylsilanetrol (180mg Si/L), sodium benzoate 0,1 % m/v, potassium sorbate 0,1 % m/v
Directions for use
First month – take 15mls twice daily. Thereafter: Take 15mls once daily for maintenance. It is recommended to keep the liquid in the mouth for 1-3 minutes before swallowing, for maximum absorption.